Access to and use of 'ProjectLeaders.com' is provided by the Project Leaders on the following terms:
1. By using ProjectLeaders.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ProjectLeaders.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to ProjectLeaders.com.
2. Project Leaders may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of ProjectLeaders.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use ProjectLeaders.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of ProjectLeaders.com.
4. All rights, including copyright, in the content of this website are owned by the Project Leaders. In accessing these pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use. Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of the Project Leaders.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Project Leaders and/or third parties are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Project Leaders and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Project Leaders or any other third party.
6. By taking a test on ProjectLeaders.com, you agree to grant to Project Leaders, free of charge, permission to aggregate the data with other respondents tests to output aggregate, anonymous statistics.
7. If you do not want to grant Project Leaders the permission set out above in these terms, please do not take a test on ProjectLeaders.com.
8. ProjectLeaders.com content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Project Leaders, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Project Leaders excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Project Leaders does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Project Leaders is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Project Leaders for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
9. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Project Leaders's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Project Leaders shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ProjectLeaders.com regardless of the form of action.
10. Project Leaders do not warrant that functions available on ProjectLeaders.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ProjectLeaders.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. The failure or delay of the Project Leaders to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Project Leaders's right to enforce that right.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
PO Box 1369
Telephone: 0845 2871263